Today, thousands of businesses across numerous industries rely on Wix to create a professional web presence. Its powerful technology and super customizability enable any company to come online and exert a functional and professional web presence. Wix caters to first-time creators as well as long-time experts, providing advanced solutions that enable both developers and non-developers to build professional websites while exercising creative freedom.
The key features of Wix Website Builder Software are outlined below –
- Customization: With Wix, users can simply pick a template and customize it to give their website any feature that they need, including chatbots and other advanced features. Wix allows users to start blogs, create online stores, and accept bookings online swiftly and easily.
- Search Engine Optimization: Wix offers free and reputable web hosting with robust security, cutting-edge SEO, and a dedicated support team to assist businesses. It even offers personalized SEO plans to help small and medium enterprises get found online easily.
- View Versions: Users leverage Wix for its seamless ‘View Versions’ feature, which allows switching to the Mobile Editor in order to personalize the mobile-optimized version of the company website.
- Open Dev Platform: Wix’s Open Dev Platform enables developers to build professional web applications with easy coding and server-less computing. Content can be managed with ease through the combined databases of Wix. Developers can even add code in the built-in IDE and connect to over a hundred useful APIs. Wix also gives developers access to a number of useful apps through the Wix App Market.
- Wix Pricing: Wix pricing begins from $5 and goes up to $39. A free version is also available. Wix Pricing segments include Connect Domain ($5 per month), Combo ($13 per month), Unlimited ($17 per month), and Business and E-commerce ($23 per month). Its premium VIP segment is available for $39 per month.
- Flexibility: Wix Website Builder enables users to either start from scratch or choose from a number of designer templates. It features an extremely flexible drag & drop website builder that enables users to customize almost every aspect of their website, including video backgrounds, animation, and scroll effects.
What is a Website Builder?
Website builder solutions remove the need for extensive development know-how and enable users to create websites by utilizing templates that support drag-and-drop functionality. These solutions provide domain names, analytics, search engine optimization, mobile web functionality, and e-commerce plugins. Website builders are useful for businesses across revenue and industry and even cater to artists and other personal concerns.
Cutting-edge Website Builder Software include Wix, 24liveblog, 8b, Adobe Spark, Adsy, Advisor Websites, B12, BaseKit, Beaver Builder, BentoBox, Bilgi Kurumsal, BizWebs, BoldGrid, Boomer, Boundless, Brandcast, Brizy, Builderall, Cargo, Carrd, ClickFunnels, Constant Contact, Crocoblock, devKit, Doodlekit, Duda, Elementor, Ethion, Ethnio, Fabrik, FirstPage, Format, Frosmo, GoDaddy, Google Sites, Handshakes, Heek, Homestead, HubSpot, Hugo, IM Creator, Jcow, Jiggy, Jigsy, Jimdo, Kotisivukone, Landen, Launchaco, LaunchRock, Layers, Mahara, Microweber, Miin, Mono, Moonfruit, Mozello, Nicepage, OneMinuteSite, openElement, OptimizePress, Orson, OverDRIVE, Oxatis, Oxxy, PageCloud, Pagelines, PaperWeight, Pixelarity, Pixpa, POWr, Purity, Rocketspark, SB Pro, SimpleSite, SIMsite, Simvoly, SITE123, SiteBuilder, Sitejet, SiteMaker, Site Pro, SiterSitey, SnapPagesSpyne, Square E Commerce, Squarespace, Stackbit, Tachyons, TeamStats, The Grid, Thrive Architect, Tilda Publishing, TOWeb, uCoz, Ucraft, Uikit, Universe Website Builder, Valo Intranet, Vev, Virb, Visual Composer, Voog, Weblium, Webnode, WebsiteBuilder, WebStarts, WebWave, Weps, WordPress, Wild Apricot, WPBakery, WYSIWYG Web Builder, Yclas, Zoho Sites, and Zyro.