Video conferencing software is an online communication tool that enables users to hold audio meetings, webinars, video meetings, and other forms of remote collaboration sessions. These solutions include chat, recording, and screen sharing features and are used for long-distance communication and enhanced collaboration. In an organization, employees at every level can make use of video conferencing software in order to host or participate in digital meetings with colleagues, customers, or other stakeholders regardless of where the attendees are located physically.
TeamViewer is an online meeting and video conferencing software solution that has multi-faceted functionality for all-in-one business collaboration solution. TeamViewer solution can connects to any PC, mobile and server to each other globally. It is helpful for working on joint projects remotely, working from home or cooperating with colleagues elsewhere. TeamViewer offers online conferencing features, allowing you to jump on video calls, chat function to discuss important topics without moving through complex email trouble. TeamViewer can be deployed in the cloud as well as on premise. TeamViewer supports remote access and remote conferencing sessions with HD quality voice over IP calling solutions. It offers easy transition between remote control connections, presentations, and video calls for a better working environment. TeamViewer provides end-to-end encryption and full support for mobile devices.
- TeamViewer can transfer the files faster between the departments or teams. It has a dual-window interface to drag and drop files from one device to another.
- TeamViewer software has the ability to manage hundreds of devices at the same time to control business operations. The user can switch between different computers to see what other people are working on.
- TeamViewer offers multiple chat features such as whiteboard, HD VoIP, HD video conferencing and text chat so that the user can perform better communication exchange between team members.
- TeamViewer conferencing software also has the ability to record your sessions and send presentations for training purposes.
- TeamViewer offers face-to-face HD video conferencing from any computer enabled HD webcams up to 300 participants. Multiple video conference participants can turn video camera on and off at any time and have complete control over its privacy.
- TeamViewer offers several features including document management, cooperative writing, invitation management, remote control, screen sharing, chat and messaging.
- TeamViewer’s instant messaging functionality provides offline messaging, group chats, web-based chats, persistent chat groups, customer-initiated chat from service cases and chat history.
- TeamViewer software enables the users to connect anything, anytime and anywhere with secure remote access, support, control, and collaboration capabilities for online terminals of any kind.