BlueJeans is a solution for the modern workplace that provides high-quality and secure video conferencing. This cloud-based platform helps users host efficient meetings and provides seamless integration with leading productivity planning and messaging tools. BlueJeans is the meetings platform that brings video, audio and web conferencing together on the collaboration tools. It is simple to use, the user can work productively where and how they want. BlueJeans Video Conferencing Software is a cloud service that connects desktops, mobile devices and room systems in one video meeting. It offers text chat, content sharing, multiple participants and meeting recording through its products such as Blue Jeans Meetings, Blue Jeans Events and Blue Jeans Rooms. Blue Jeans can be accessed from any device, both iOS and Android as well as from multiple platforms, such as Microsoft Lync, Google Hangouts, Avaya Scopia and Cisco Jabber. The software is integrates with Microsoft products, Atlassian, Slack, Workplace, Kaptivo, Vyopta, Alexa, Lifesize and Polycom.
- BlueJeans standard meeting mode supports up to 25 audio or video participants and large meetings with around 100 participants. The participants can share content in high definition and can share videos simultaneously with all participants and BlueJeans pricing offers many options.
- BlueJeans has dual-stream support, group text chat, video sharing, meeting recording, historical reports, encrypted meetings, HD content sharing, SSO support, browser and mobile integration and multi-party meeting.
- Its video conferencing solution for business meetings support for content sharing, meeting recording, text chat, and multiple participants.
- Blue Jeans command center can manage and track all video conferencing activity. The command center provides access to real-time meeting metrics with historical trend analysis reports. The command center can also use to define access permissions and add or remove users. They can remotely manage the meeting rooms, identify and resolve the problems with a live meeting moderation console.
- BlueJeans software has a user friendly interface that supports the majority of all hardware devices like cameras, speakers, microphones, and other conferencing equipment.
Video Conferencing Software
Video conferencing software is an online communication tool that enables users to hold audio meetings, webinars, video meetings, and other forms of remote collaboration sessions. These solutions include chat, recording, and screen sharing features and are used for long-distance communication and enhanced collaboration. In an organization, employees at every level can make use of video conferencing software in order to host or participate in digital meetings with colleagues, customers, or other stakeholders regardless of where the attendees are located physically.
Leading Video Conferencing Software Include Cisco Webex Meetings (CISCO), Zoom Video Communications, Skype, FUZE, Gotomeeting (Logmein), Whereby, Spike, Teamviewer, Adobe, Drum Technologies, Lifesize, OOVOO, Daily, LOGMEIN INC, Gruveo Ltd., Rocket.Chat, DIALPAD, Atlassian, Unify, Google, AWS, MICROSOFT, Cisco, Zoho Corporation And Vidyo Inc.