Rockwell Automation Inc is an information technology company that provides industrial automation and manufacturing execution system. The company was founded in 1903. It is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S. Rockwell Automation operates in two business segments i.e. Architecture and Software, and Control Products and Solutions. Arena simulation software offers two categories in its offerings – Arena Business Process Simulation Software and Arena Discrete Event Simulation Software. Arena simulation software helps to identify problem areas and optimize solutions by analyzing the business processes. Arena simulation software creates process models that enables to achieve results before any unprecedented financial harm occurs due to any changes.
- Flowchart Modeling – Arena simulation software create models using predefined library of building blocks without the need of any programming knowledge. It provides a range of statistical distribution options with accuracy.
- Utilize Dashboard – The software uses dashboard reporting tools to provide better presentations without wasting time and resources. They can showcase the results in both ways, visually and quantitatively to understand the results better.
- Arena Pricing – The Arena Pricing plans offer five different editions based on the features and usage. Trial and Student edition is a free version software suitable for students. Standard edition is suitable for enterprises and it offers all the features. Professional edition provides more comprehensive features compared to others. Academic Laboratory Package is useful for professors and teachers. Academic Research Package is suitable for professors and students for academic research.
- Graphic way presentation – The software can graphically present process flows for the most complex of business processes. It can better monitor, analyze, and understand process behavior and workflows.
- Model Testing – Arena simulation software can produce multiple models at a time and test their viability in your business process. It can use specific models to find the perfect fit for your business.
- Better Anticipate – Arena simulation software can better predict a new design or system’s performance, response times, and bottlenecks and can make changes for the way systems are configured and tasks are performed.
Simulation software is a computer program that allows the user to observe the process or an operation through simulation without actually performing that operation. The software can imitate the processes to see how they behave under different conditions in order to test for new theories or changes. The software is used design machinery or equipment so that the final product should be very close to design specifications. The process modification with real-time response is less expensive in simulation process. Simulation software has important industrial applications and can be useful in large set-up plant operations. An advanced simulation software is used in power system behavior, weather conditions, electronic circuits, chemical reactions, mechatronics, heat pumps, feedback control systems, atomic reactions, even complex biological processes.
Other vendors of Simulation Softwareare as below –
- LANNER INC
- ANSYS INC
- MYNAH Technologies
- THE MATHWORKS
- Vitech Corporation
- Phenomatics Virtual Reality Software