Venere is a spa and salon management software that helps startups and small and midsize enterprises manage inventory, appointments, employees, customer database, accounting, marketing campaigns, warehouses and related operations. The software is designed for small salons, beauty centers, and businesses related to the cosmetic industry. Its end-to-end solutions support for Web App and offers payroll management, appointment management, client profiles, loyalty program, client management, membership management, Point of Sale (POS) at one place. Venere provides simple and effective solutions for aesthetic centers tomanage your work and optimize your time.
- Venere salon management software is fast and its intuitive design make it extremely easy to use. It provides real-time assistance for new customers, monthly Webinars and the specific requested activities.
- Venere software offers the update constantly and supports for new tools and features for customers’ demands. The user has the complete control over all your appointments including single or group appointments, canceling appointments and rescheduling them
- Venerespa platform allows you to store, organize, update and retrieve data of the customers. The archive is available at any time with the details for the treatment.
- It also provides detailed stats about the services and analyze how your business is doing. Venerealso informs the user to re-order more products.
- Venere provides accurate accounting invoices and registers of compensation. The platform can handle discounts, promotions,and all the strategies to make and retain more customers.
- Venere platform provides a personalized mobile application to get an instant access to the salon services. The customers can takeand manage appointments through their smartphones at any time.It can create and send out customized newsletters, sms and emails.
Salon software simplifies the task of managing a salon and offer stress-free routine for the owners. It is a tool that helps salon owners and managers integrate everyday business operations including appointment booking, employee scheduling, employee commissions, customer communications, inventory management, employee payroll, marketing and point-of-sale transactions. Salon management software is used by hair salons, tanning salons, beauty parlors, massage therapists, day spas, and many similar businesses. The software eases daily tasks in a structured manner with the help of modules like POS beauty salon software, appointment management system, online booking software, etc.
Other vendors of Salon Software include –Square, Mojojo, Head-on Solutions, NeoHair, SalonFirst, Unique Salon Software, Styleseat, booxi, Venere, GoSchedule, Boulevard Labs, SalonAppy, MousebizInfotech, Software Koibox, Optios, Full Slate, Zenoti Software, All Around di Sisca Francesco, Millennium Systems International, Acuity Scheduling, Yocale, Forever Awebstar, Glossgenius,Bright Orange and i-Salon.