Flapjack network monitoring software is a flexible monitoring tool that offers notification routing and event processing system. It is an open source tool with 652 GitHub stars and 92 GitHub forks that handles alert routing, alert summarisation, and standard operational tasks of a tech stack. Flapjack uses Redis for event queuing. The integration sends event data to Flapjack through Redis by using the Flapjack event format. It is an easy to use monitoring notification routing system. Flapjack platform process events and detect failures in monitoring engines.
- Flapjack has a well-configured Application Processing Integration API to attain integration more comprehensible with existing automation simpler. Forming an existing automation simpler helps to detect real-time metrics and improving system performance.
- Flapjack network monitoring software has an efficient system for routing alerts to its customers. Flapjack is easy to get started with, while also being flexible and powerful for its customers.
- Flapjack situated at the top of existing monitoring engines like Nagios and Sensu, processing events and detecting failures. Flapjack screen events and detects failures in the system by producing comprehensible alert summarisation.
- Flapjack monitoring software offers a powerful Routing + Rollup system for routing alerts to people, and rolling alerts up when mass failures are noticed.
- Flapjack offers a scalable method for dealing with events and presenting changes in system state such as warning or critical transitions and send alerts to appropriate people as necessary.
- Flapjack monitoring software platform can easily detect thousands of metrics to filter out system updates and its usage.
- Flapjack will be useful in case you want to identify failures more quickly by rolling up your alerts across multiple monitoring systems and your monitoring infrastructure is multitenant, and each customer has a bespoke alerting strategy. For more details on the best Flapjack Pricing plans and offers contact with the vendor directly.
Network Monitoring Software
Network monitoring software is used to provision, discover, monitor, maintain and track the overall performance of a computer network. The software can detect problems in a network, measure response time, availability, consistency, reliability, and the overall traffic of a network, based on real-time and historical performance data. Network monitoring software help the companies to keep tabs on every aspect of their network’s functionality and provide dashboards to monitor their network’s performance in real time. Network monitoring software also allows for software deployment and patch management in software asset management program.
Other vendors of Network Monitoring Software include – ManageEngine, CATCHPOINT, HATENA, VMWARE, LOGICMONITOR, Sysinfolab, FLOWMON NETWORKS, PINGMAN TOOLS, MICROSOFT, CISCO SYSTEMS INC, ATERA, PAESSLER, HELPSYSTEMS LLC, NAGIOS, NINJARMM LLC, INTERGRAL GMBH, WIRESHARK, SPICEWORKS, NETBEEZ, GRAPHITE, ZABBIX LLC, SOLARWINDS and DATADOG.