BluJay Solutions offers a Warehouse Management Solution that is unique, simple to use, and does more than just showing stock levels of warehouses. It is an integrated warehouse management solution that provides an exclusive experience and helps businesses manage their order flows. It also provides real-time access to precise stock information and reporting. BluJay’s Warehouse Management helps professionals to constantly remain updated about their inventory stock, enabling smooth onward distribution. The company offers a comprehensive platform that helps professionals manage several sites from a single virtual warehouse. It can be set up instantly and allows businesses to onboard new customers, brands, and product lines effortlessly.
BluJay Warehouse Management Systems provides businesses with real-time access to important information like:
- The number of items that have been shipped
- The number of items that have been declined and returned
- The number of returned items that are waiting to reach the quality assurance process prior to being returned to stock
BluJay offers the following solutions under the umbrella of Warehouse Management:
- Bonded warehousing cross-dock
- TMS integrated with WMS
- Integration with BluJay’s Yard Management application
- Pick and pack
- Cycle counting
- Automatic replenishment
- Carrier connectivity
- Customs connectivity
- Easy integration with other business systems and RF/Material Handling Equipment (MHE)
Key Features of BluJay Warehouse Management Solution:
- Helps minimize costs, errors, and time with efficient data processing
- Automatic replenishment
- Rapid integration with internal, customer, and partner systems with XML data formats
- Default EDI engine
- Better integration with transport partners through enhanced stock visibility and better business agility
- Dedicated and bonded warehousing
Request BLUJAY WMS Pricing to get more information.
Best Warehouse Management System helps organizations effectively handle and improve their warehouse management activities. It enables businesses to manage their warehouses from the time of entry of goods until they exit and reach their final destinations. The best Warehouse Management Systems possess the capability to deliver enhanced visibility into inventory whenever and whenever necessary.
These solutions also help warehouse management professionals to manage and enhance supply chain performance and productivity. They are generally used in combination with a transportation management system (TMS) or an inventory management system.
An effective warehouse management system is a crucial part of businesses operating in a number of industries. In cases where warehouses are not managed efficiently, managing product movement could be even more complex, which may result in an inefficient supply chain. This, in turn, may obstruct delivery schedules. By deploying an ideal warehouse management system, organizations get in a position where they can gain a whole and precise view of their entire warehouse management operations, which helps them get actionable insights that, in turn, help make informed decisions.