SAP ERP is developed by German company, SAP SE. SAP ERP is formerly known as R/3 ERP. It is an on-premise deployment ERP software used for 25 industries and this is available in 37 languages. SAP ERP is a single source of truth to communicate insights and provides real-time information for better business solutions. SAP systemize the key aspects of your business by automating the core processes to increase efficiency and minimize errors. SAP ERP can be deployed via cloud, on-premise or hybrid model. SAP ERP runs on Windows operating systems. It addresses the needs of many industry verticals such as manufacturing, retail, service and distribution sectors. SAP ERP is designed for deployments with between one and thirty users. The system offers a remote support platform and a software development kit. Software Development Kit allows the programmers to interface external applications with ERP suite or add custom functionality.
SAP ERP Features
- SAP ERP helps you to manage all tasks including from product planning to general ledger reports.
- SAP ERP is designed for data management and processes across HR management, finance management, sale management, administrative management, payroll management and so on.
- With ERP modules, you can add more users and functionality as per your needs. It is a one-size-fits-all solution suits to any business size and type.
- SAP ERP tracks each change in project, updates regular reports, and simplifies analysis and reporting, tracks employee and project performance, streamlining processes across procurement manufacturing, service, sales, finance, and Human Resource.
- SAP ERP streamline flow of materials and processes, forecast and manage risk, provides reliable support, provides full control to your business’ crucial applications and information.
- SAP ERP helps businesses to access vital applications, analytical tools and data to streamline business processes and help organizations become more competitive. The SAP ERP Pricing is merely based on the business requirements.
- SAP ERP is a total enterprise resource planning suite that includes supply chain management, product lifecycle management, human capital management, financial management and customer relationship management solution.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is a business management software operates in real time. It is a suite of integrated applications that any company can use to collect, store, manage, and interpret data from their business activities. ERP uses a common database that are maintained by a database management system. ERP can share the business data and eases the flow of information across various departments between all business functions. ERP system can integrate diverged organizational systems and provide error-free transactions for improving business efficiency. ERP can support myriad business applications and can be deployed on-premises, cloud hosted, or SaaS.
Other vendors of ERP system include –
Epicor, Mie Solutions, 3i Infotech, MICROSOFT, Dynasty, Munis, Asset Panda, APACHE, Sage Intacct, SYSPRO, ERPNext, Tally, MYOB, Oracle, Skubana, MERCI, ABIS, Synchronous ERP, Encompass, Axis ERP, MSOFT, GRMS, Marg and Odoo.