SAP Business One is an Enterprise Resource Planner software also known as SAP B1. It is designed for small and midsized businesses to help manage their business with various functional modules. SAP Business One can used to automate typical key business functions such as financials, operations, and human resources. SAP Business One can arranged into 15 functional modules including financials, Sales Opportunities, Banking, Sales – A/R, Purchasing A/P, Business Partners and Inventory. SAP Business One is an easy-to-use business management solution can integrated all of your key business areas including financial management, purchasing, sales, distribution, customer service management (CRM), inventory management, production, project management and field service. SAP Business One can be deployed on-premise and in the cloud powered by Amazon Web Services (AWS).
SAP Business One Features
- SAP Business One is an integrated business management software help you to transform your business by increasing efficiency, reach new customers and drive profitable growth.
- SAP Business One provides flexible and versatile integration capabilities and user-friendly customization features that allows users to specify preferences for data, fields, queries, policies, and reports without the need of IT person.
- The platform provides business managers with an instant access to vital business information so they can take informed business decisions to manage their entire business.
- SAP Business One helps to automate vital business processes while reducing total manufacturing costs. It provides real-time visibility into operations and collaborate with global networks. And the SAP Business One pricing makes it an exclusive buy
- Business One provides an end-to-end comprehensive solution to help to manage all core business functions.
- SAP Business One can optimize the entire manufacturing process including production planning, process scheduling, project management, compliance, and supply chain management.
- SAP Business One automates many business practices to minimize duplicate entries and errors, manage MRP and inventory, effective service management, track procurement and manage the sales pipeline.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is a business management software operates in real time. It is a suite of integrated applications that any company can use to collect, store, manage, and interpret data from their business activities. ERP uses a common database that are maintained by a database management system. ERP can share the business data and eases the flow of information across various departments between all business functions. ERP system can integrate diverged organizational systems and provide error-free transactions for improving business efficiency. ERP can support myriad business applications and can be deployed on-premises, cloud hosted, or SaaS.
Other vendors of ERP system include –
Epicor, Mie Solutions, 3i Infotech, MICROSOFT, Dynasty, Munis, Asset Panda, APACHE, Sage Intacct, SYSPRO, ERPNext, Tally, MYOB, Oracle, Skubana, MERCI, ABIS, Synchronous ERP, Encompass, Axis ERP, MSOFT, GRMS, Marg and Odoo.