Warehouse Management System
A warehouse management system (WMS) is a software application and process that allows organizations to control, manage, support, and administer warehouse functionality from the time goods or materials enter a warehouse until they move out. best Warehouse Management Systems WMS includes management of daily planning, organizing, staffing, directing, and controlling the utilization of available resources, to move and store materials into, within, and out of a warehouse, while supporting staff for material movement and storage in and around a warehouse. It also deals with inventory management, picking processes, and auditing. WMS can be either a standalone application or part of an ERP system. These systems manage all day-to-day operations of warehouse activities.
Carter Control Systems – WCS
Carter Control Systems (CCS) is a leading supplier of automated material handling and industrial automation solutions. The company designs, manufactures, and implements both, standard and custom warehouse automation solutions. CCS manufactures MDR conveyor, sortation, and manifesting equipment, spirals automated material handling technologies such as robotic palletizing and depalletizing, a full line of pick, pack, and palletize robots, and more. It provides a full range of equipment and software to address all aspects of material handling and industrial automation needs.
WCS Warehouse Management System is a trending software that links different warehouses and distribution centers. WCS is an information and activity flow of inventory systems that works between order fulfillment technology and material handling equipment. WCS maximizes operational efficiency in warehouse management. Request WCS Pricing
Features of Carter Control Systems WCS
- WCS Warehouse Management System helps improve the speed and accuracy of order picking and provides the software needed to manage and control the process. The system efficiently optimizes order fulfillment operations.
- Carter Control Systems’ automated bin picking system integrates with robots that travel on rails to speed up picking and packing processes for distribution, materials handling, and manufacturing operations.
- WCS serves all types of distribution channels—retail, wholesale, and e-commerce. The system provides a comprehensive solution to address all Omni channel fulfillment needs.
- CSS warehouse solutions include Pick-To-Light, Voice Pick, Goods-To-Person, Robotic Picking and Packing, Material Flow Optimization, Order Consolidation, Returns Processing, Warehouse Control Systems, and Order or Inventory Management Interfaces. These solutions can be integrated with other products to design a complete warehouse solution.
Amazon Inventory Management System
Amazon has totally changed the entire game of online retail marketing. The company has dedicated its entire system and coordinated efforts to make it to the top among its competitors. Keeping the stock full is the most important decision that makes Amazon the number one online e-commerce portal. Request FBA (Fulfilled By Amazon) Warehouse Management System Pricing
Features of Amazon Inventory System
- Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) is an excellent solution offered by Amazon through all its outlets, where Amazon tells the merchant where to send the product and manages distribution throughout their fulfillment locations based on sales.
- Amazon inventory management software tools are easy-to-use, increase efficiencies, and improve customer satisfaction by centralizing and offering visibility for all orders from Amazon and all sales channels.
- Amazon warehouses include extensive use of mobile barcode scanners and wearables, which enables a near-constant cycle of order processing, item picking, and shipping. Mobile barcoding increases visibility and accuracy. The system collects speedy, high-quality data with mobile data collection.
- Digitizing inventory processes sets the foundation for a flexible, fast-moving modern operation. Amazon’s digital enterprise helps gain real-time visibility into stock levels, asset dispositions, and shipping demand at any given time. The digitalization focuses on inventory accuracy in order to make dramatic strategic changes critical to its success.
The key distinguishing factor that separates WCS from other systems is its adaptability. It can be reconfigured with ease to tackle the changing business environment and is adaptable to different layouts as well as to different plants and warehouses.