The data integration software platform transforms data in any style and delivers it to any system. This integrated platform delivers a wide range of data quality capabilities from data profiling, standardization, matching, and enrichment to active data-quality monitoring.
Complete data integration tools are based on common design tooling, metadata, and runtime architecture. These tools address a range of different data integration styles. The best data integration tools are listed below.
Actian DataConnect can quickly design, deploy, and manage data integrations in the cloud. Features of this solution include the following.
- It can connect to on-premise and cloud sources using a number of pre-built connectors.
- It entails easy-to-use and a standardized approach for RESTful web service APIs.
- It can scale quickly and complete integrations by creating reusable templates using the IDE framework.
- It helps offer superior performance with the help of interactive feedback.
- It works directly with metadata for power users.
- It offers flexible deployment options.
Centerprise is a complete data integration solution that includes data integration, data transformation, data quality, and data profiling. Its features are as follows.
- It provides robust, scalable, high-performance, and affordable integration.
- It offers extensibility and openness.
This data integration tool allows the creation of visualizations, dashboards, and apps; and also allows access to the entire story that lives within data. Features of this tool are listed below.
- It has simple drag-and-drop interfaces that help create flexible, interactive data visualizations.
- It can navigate complex information using natural search.
- It can instantly respond to interactions and changes.
- It supports multiple data sources and file types.
- It ensures security for data and content across all devices.
- It uses a centralized hub to share relevant analyses, including apps and stories.
The HVR tool allows users to replicate large volumes of data in real-time between data sources and targets. HVR also processes high volumes of data with minimal impact on database performance. Some of the features of this tool include the following.
- It helps reduce latency and ensure that data is updated in real time.
- It can accelerate data movement.
- It provides support for all the real-time cloud data integration scenarios with a single set-up.
Alooma enables real-time data processing, analytics, and business intelligence. The tool extracts, streams, transforms, and connects all error-free data in the cloud. Its features are as follows.
- It collects data with native and custom integrations, zero latency, and enterprise scalability.
- It creates mashups to analyze transactional or user data with any other data source.
- It combines data storage silos into one location regardless of if they are in the cloud.
- It easily helps capture all interactions.
Skyvia is a cloud data platform for no-coding data integration, backup, management, and access. It supports various cloud applications, databases, and data warehouse services. The platform supports:
- One-time migration
- Regular loading of new and updated data
- CSV import/export
- Bi-directional synchronization
- Trigger-action like scenarios
- Advanced transformations with expressions, lookups, and constants
- Source data relations preservation in target
- Powerful automatic backup solution
- Online query tool for cloud apps and databases
Information builders help simplify big data management using a modern, native approach to Hadoop-based data integration. Their features are listed below.
- They ensure compatibility and flexibility.
- Information Builders provide a wide array of data application and B2B integration tools.
- They support a wide variety of big data integrations.
- They can stream sources in real-time via Spark and Hadoop.
- They help improve security and encryption with effective process management.
Liaison is a fully managed service that supports data integration and management operations. It provides all types of integration. Some of its features are given below.
- It has self-service analytics, and it enables easy integration.
- It integrates, transforms, and transmits data between any two application end points.
- It allows the use of complex pre- and post-processing rules for data cleansing and enrichment.
- It helps enterprises connect a number of cloud applications and data sources.
- It helps organizations monitor activities such as data flow, integration status, and payload profile.
- It provides a launching point to view and report on the data model.
- It integrates seamlessly with other third-party reporting tools.
Syncsort includes a library of used cases with common cases such as joins, hash aggregations, weblogs, and processing. Some of the features of this solution are as given below.
- Build Once, Reuse multiple times
- Allows to scale-in & scale-out
- Achieve or exceed service level agreements
- Collects, processes, and integrates data from untapped sources
- Allows development without constraints
- Free-up database capacity & accelerate user query performance
- Eliminates the requirement for constant coding and tuning
- Reduces the cost of data integration
Adeptia Connect allows the user to perform data mapping, transformation, and integration. Its features are listed below.
- It provides a simple user interface to manage external connections and data interfaces.
- It creates connections without the need for IT professionals.
- It lowers the expenses associated with managing networks.
- It provides support for the efficient delivery of services.
Talend’s open & scalable architecture helps respond faster to business requests. This provides many unified tools to develop and deploy data integration job. Features of this tool are listed below.
- Offers big data and cloud capabilities to simplify the adoption of the latest innovations
- Repurposes big data integration to any cloud platform such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google
- Leverages Spark in the cloud for the processing needed by machine learning
Informatica tool offers the capability to connect & fetch data from different sources. Some of the features of this tool are given below.
- The tool has a centralized error logging system.
- It has built-in intelligence to improve performance.
- It offers better designs with enforced best practices on code development.
- It can integrate with other external software configuration tools.
- It can synchronize with geographically distributed team members.
Panoply is a smart data warehouse that automates three data analytics stacks – data collection & transformation (ETL), database storage management, and optimization of query performance.
SnapLogic data integration tool allows enterprise IT departments and other lines of business to connect faster. It helps accelerate the adoption of cloud apps such as Workday, Salesforce, and ServiceNow. Features of this tool include the following.
- It offers data integration as well as modern application services to securely transfer data from one location to another.
- It uses visual interfaces to set up integration tools without coding.
- It offers tools that manage how data flows throughout its life cycle.
- It provides integration to big data sources such as Hadoop and other NoSQL sources.
- It supports transaction- or event-based integrations that react to changes in real time.
- It supports a wide variety of connectors across SaaS, enterprises, big data, mainframe, and files.
CloverDX is made for those who demand full control over what they do, need to solve complex issues in intensive environments, and prefer to buy the best tools instead of developing their own. Its features are listed below.
- Automating & orchestrating transformations and processes
- Hosting in cloud or on-premise, scaling across cores or cluster nodes
- Coding where required
- Collaborating between developers & less expensive teams
- Building extendable frameworks
Attunity Connect is an easy-to-use data integration solution that provides fast, easy, cost-effective data access and availability. The tool allows real-time, seamless connectivity for relational and non-relational data sources. Its features are as listed below.
- Access to a wide range of enterprise data sources
- Universal and service-oriented integration
- Easy integration with web applications
- Data-driven business event detection
- Simplify and accelerate integration using a comprehensive software suite for VSAM, IMS/DB, and DB2 data
The Boomi AtomSphere is a data Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS). It supports multiple integration processes and offers powerful integration and data management capabilities. Its features include the following.
- Visual interface to configure application integrations
- Requires lower complexity and lesser developer resources
- Application, data, and B2B integration
- Design integration processes
- Automate complex integrations
- Lightweight, dynamic run-time engine
- Automatic integration updates
- Activity monitoring and event tracking
- Real-time automatic updates